18 March 2007

Global Warming or Not?

Do you believe Al Gore? Or anyone else who says the sky is falling? I don't. I don't think they really know diddly-squat about what is going to happen in the future. Or course I don't believe those say there is no such thing as global warming either. They are as equally ignorant about the future. But then what do I believe?

I believe in what I was taught in the Boy Scouts so long ago. Something about leaving the campground in better condition than you found it in.

My question to my fellow citizens is this: how are you treating your campground? When you move on to camp somewhere else, will the campground be better for your having been there? We should do everything we can to make the campground better. And pointing our fingers at the messy campers next door (i.e. the Chinese or Indians) is no excuse for doing nothing. There are ways to hold them accountable in our economy and encourage good behavior towards the campgrounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home